Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Halong Bay Cruise Boat

 
Halong Bay Cruise Boat is my Picture of the Week. I took this picture while I was on board another Vietnamese Junk Boat doing the day cruise around Halong Bay. During my trip there in April 2010, I went for both cruises - the Halong Bay Day Cruise and Halong Bay Overnight Cruise. The reason for this was that I wanted to fully experience the entire UNESCO World Heritage Site and it was something that I had never planned to do until I got there. Seriously, if you are visiting Ha Long Bay and have the extra time, I would recommend trying this. 

During the day cruise, I visited the Thien Cung Caves of Halong Bay and apparently, the overnight cruise I took the following day did not visit this cave. So it was a worthwhile experience if you ask me. Just for the record, when I took the day cruise, I booked the entire Vietnamese Junk Boat to myself for only VD500,000. This has to be the best bargain throughout my Vietnam trip and during my Halong Bay Cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment