Thursday, June 17, 2010

Royal Caribbean Cruises-Legend of the Seas-Best Of Malaysia

Every day brings a world of new experiences to discover on board your Royal Caribbean cruise ship. Play a round of golf in the middle of the gulf. ice-skate around a sun-drenched Caribbean island or surf the perfect wave as you sail into Puerto Rico. Whatever you're looking for, you're sure to find it on one of their ships.

Royal Caribbean Cruises visit over a hundred ports of call in some of the world's most breathtaking locations. From the rugged beauty of Alaska and Canada/New England to the charm of Europe and the lush landscapes of Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal, Bermuda and the Bahamas.

Their shore excursions will take you on adventures that you've only dreamed of. Over snow and sand. Through the air and over the sea. Up mountains and along fjords. And for the best of both worlds, there are our cruisetours - a combination of an amazing cruise holiday and a land tour to the places a cruise ship just can't go.

Please see below for full price details of Far East & Indian Ocean cruise on the Legend of the Seas cruise ship leaving on 06 February 2011.The cruise duration will be 3 nights and the cruise type is Cruise Only.


Price Itinerary Ship Cabins Deck Plans Reviews

 Royal Caribbean Cruises - Best Of Malaysia Cabin Prices

Cabin CodeCabin TypePrice   
Q Interior £316.00 Call me back Enquire
N Interior £323.00 Call me back Enquire
M Interior £335.00 Call me back Enquire
L Large Interior £341.00 Call me back Enquire
K Large Interior £347.00 Call me back Enquire
J Superior Interior £360.00 Call me back Enquire
I Ocean View £409.00 Call me back Enquire
H Ocean View £416.00 Call me back Enquire
G Ocean View (mid-ship) £422.00 Call me back Enquire
F Ocean View £434.00 Call me back Enquire
D2 Superior Balcony £552.00 Call me back Enquire
D1 Superior Balcony £577.00 Call me back Enquire
JS Junior Suite £707.00 Call me back Enquire
GS Grand Suite £769.00 Call me back Enquire
OS Owners Suite £986.00 Call me back Enquire
RS Royal Suite £1,482.00 Call me back Enquire
 

No comments:

Post a Comment